I trained at Centre for Training in Psychotherapy (CTP) in Toronto. CTP Psychotherapists undergo long term personal therapies of both group and individual modalities, to ensure a deep personal experience of self-reflection and personal growth.
Exploring the feelings, thoughts, dreams and events of everyday life, I accompany my client on a journey of self-discovery. The client has the opportunity for a renewed understanding of his/her unique way of life, finding inner resources and meaning, and living with personal integrity.
Experience and Methodology
I practice psychodynamic psychotherapy (talk therapy) from a relational approach. I have combined my solid theoretical background with my intuition and personal and clinical psychotherapeutic experiences.
Years of attending lectures, seminars and working with supervisors, faculty and colleagues provides an ongoing conversation on a global scale about the practice of psychotherapy.
I have been in private practice for over ten years. I see individual adults usually for weekly one hour sessions. My fee is $80.
Memberships and Associations
- Registered Psychotherapist, College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Clinical Member, Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapists (CAPT)
- B. Sc. (Guelph), B.V.Sc. (Queensland)
- Masters in Environmental Studies (York University)
- Centre for Training in Psychotherapy, CTP dipl
Please feel free to use the contact form below to contact me: